Network and Application Security
With cyber-attacks increasing in frequency, sophistication, and severity by the day, network security is a never-ending battle.
Protecting your application infrastructure requires multiple prevention tools that are deployed on premise, at the perimeter, internal network & in the cloud. Fortunately, Zenviron’s solution (NAS) provides a set of patented and integrated technologies designed to detect, mitigate and report today’s most advanced internet-borne cyber-attacks.
Our award-winning products offer several unique advantages for application security and networking:
- Powerful real-time mitigation technologies.
- Flexible deployments and options – on premise, in the cloud and hybrid.
- Multi-layer detection and protection tools including: Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), DoS Protection, Network Behavioral Analysis (NBA), IP reputation tools and Web Application Firewall (WAF), Application load balancer, Vulnerability Assessment and patch management Solution.
- All application delivery products are backed by our unmatched 5-year investment guarantee
- “Pay-as-you-grow” scalability reduces capacity planning risks
Secure Sphere® fills the gap in today’s security left by traditional endpoint and network defenses. An integrated, end-to-end solution directly protects high-value applications and data assets in the data center.
With Secure Sphere you can:
- Protect data located in databases and files, in physical or virtual data centers
- View and analyze rights, control access, and monitor data usage for all users, including privileged users
- Block threats targeted at web applications
- Virtually patch web application and database vulnerabilities
- Enable cost-effective regulatory compliance
- Protect against business disruption from serious attacks, and
improve the ROI of enterprise security
Secure Sphere is built on a powerful platform that enables:
- Flexible deployment options
- Unified management
- Deep analytics
- Customizable reporting
- Enterprise scalability
The Imperva Application Defense Center (ADC), an excellent security research organization that maintains the product’s cutting-edge protection against evolving threats, backs secure Sphere.